Copyright

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software You will copy with risks to penalties and criminal procedures.

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Why do you work?

My mom was asked this question- why does your daughter work? Doesn’t you son-in-law earn enough?

First of all, at this day and age this question is beyond ridiculous. Secondly, my husband is more than capable of providing for me. But my parents have supported me to have an education I wanted. That commitment feels validated when I tell them, especially my mother, the continuous learning experiences I have at work. And finally, it is up to every woman to decide whether she wants to work or not. She is the queen of her house and may choose to share the responsibilities with her king as she seems fit. In fact, having a job makes life easier in a lot of ways. You don’t have to explain to asshats what you did the whole day. ( সারাদিন কি করেছ ?)

No comments: