Copyright

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software You will copy with risks to penalties and criminal procedures.

Sunday, June 09, 2019

Us, Together

There are a thousand ways we fit perfectly 
Like the way your lips feel on my lips,
When you hold my hands,
When I rest my head on your chest.
When you can tell what is going on in my mind;
When I know exactly what you are talking about 
Even before you say it.

You intertwined with me -
And the fireworks that happen.
Even after a thousand times
It feels new every single time.
You waking up to feel my side of the bed 
With your hand to see if I am still beside you.

We walked through hellfire, my love,
And came out unscathed.
It has made us fearless.
We are so clear of the path ahead-
We are meant to be together.
The symphony we create is divine!
Everything else is just background noise.


No comments: