Copyright

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software You will copy with risks to penalties and criminal procedures.

Wednesday, September 02, 2020

About me




Nature has helped me heal in ways that I didn’t imagine I could. Growing plants from seeds in my vegetable patch has been one of the most satisfying experiences of my life. It was a way of reconnecting with nature after having lived in concrete jungles for years.

Those who know me know well that I cannot do anything without putting my whole heart into it. Most times, taking it to borderline obsession. In many phases of life, I was fortunate to find something that comforted me- whether it was a person, a hobby or the words of an accomplished writer. Things that are going to stay with me forever. Things that the world can’t take from me. And that is the essence of who I am. 

No comments: