Copyright

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software You will copy with risks to penalties and criminal procedures.

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Heartbroken

In shadows cast by love's departing sun,

A heartache blooms where once a fire had spun.

The echoes of your laughter now are gone,

And in this solitude, I'm left undone


A collage of memories unfurls,

Each thread a tear, a sigh, a string of pearls.

In every whispered breeze and starry night,

I find your absence like a silent fight.


Like shards of glass, they gleam,

A reflection of a broken dream.

Yet, through this pain, a fragile strength takes hold,

For in my heart, a story still unfolds.


I'll gather up the pieces, one by one,

And in their jagged edges, see the sun.

Though I'm torn and bruised, I'll rise above,

To find a greater and stronger love.


Though heartache is now my constant friend,

I'll mend my heart and let it love again.

For in the darkest hour, I will find,

That even broken hearts can heal with time.

No comments: