Copyright

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software You will copy with risks to penalties and criminal procedures.

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

An exercise in vulnerability

Share your vulnerability. No games.

We feel so misunderstood so many times that we feel scared to share even a bit of ourselves with the world. Why don’t you write something on a piece of paper or in your diary and share it with me? In return, I will send something I have written. Could be a past entry.

No judgements. No comments. No editing grammar. Just two people being real with each other.

Send me a picture of your writing (this has to be handwritten) on messenger, WhatsApp or to thevariegatedsky@gmail.com. Looking forward to reading your entries. Thanks for playing along 😊

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may enter my vulnerability system at https://codesforacause.info to launch app at https://codesforacause.blogspot.ie
And get to know me through safely sandboxed mock malware @ www.aaronsworkprofile.com expect nothing less than complete chaos without mercy less ye get offended and butt hurt....you mad bro?