Copyright

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software You will copy with risks to penalties and criminal procedures.

Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Book review: Dark Matter by Blake Crouch

Dark MatterDark Matter by Blake Crouch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fantastic story! A must-read for fans of multiverse themes. Sometimes, especially during tough times, we ponder upon the roads not taken, the choices we made in our life that made it branch the way it has. What if we were given the option to experience all the possible permutations? What makes us truly us? What is our real identity without superficial social constructs? Are we just the sum total of our choices? I have reflected upon these thoughts before and this book brought those ideas to my mind again. Our ideal life is with the people we love, and no matter the external circumstances, we always find a way home when we know that. Highly recommend it for both the entertainment and philosophical aspects. Kudos to the author! I liked watching Wayward Pines (TV) and recently purchased the audible versions of the series. Can't wait to read/listen to my next Blake Crouch novel.

View all my reviews

No comments: