Copyright

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software You will copy with risks to penalties and criminal procedures.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

A recurrent dream

I see it often- specially when I feel sad .
It always comes back to me...

I dream myself standing on the roof top of a sky scraper- so hideously high that everything else appears to be scarce,unimportant.

I can almost feel my complacence...clubbed with a sense of triumph of being there..I look down to have a better veiw..standing on the edge...And then suddenly I get giddy and seem to lose balance...
I am about to fall when someone holds me....a pair of strong hands..
I turn back to see who it is and thank that person...But the dream always ends there....

Throughout the years I have tried to analyse it...what it could mean..what it has tried to convey...
A few of my closest friends have come up with interesting explainations...
I have listened to all of them sincerely...

But of recent,I have developed and nourished the belief that I am waiting for me to happen to me.

The person or idea that breaks my fall..is no one from outside..it's something within me....

4 comments:

Dude said...

Hey, interesting post! I've bookmarked your blog and will be reading it regularly.

By the way, did you hear today that the defence secretary, John Reid, today defended the storming of an Iraqi jail by British troops trying to free two captured undercover British soldiers? What do you think?

I have a used car auctions web site which you or your readers may find interesting. It pretty much covers used car auctions related stuff.

Keep up the nice work!

Jimmy

rohit said...

You are right.Its no-one else but you!
Ask your heart sometimes,it'll tell you the same thing...

you rock, keep rocking always Aparna,

Rohit

Arsalan said...

good one :)

gAMe said...

Fine I was kinda understanding the problem but when I read wat Rohit said ... now .. I m blank...neways I m not the rite person to say ...becos I really cant such things for my self....btw hi :) http://research.iiit.net/~skp/cgi-bin