1) Regular cleaning and moisturizing: At least, twice a day, after I brush. If you don’t brush twice, I have nothing to say to you. Don’t ignore your whole body- not only for cosmetic reasons, but skin is your first organ of defense. It deserves some respect.
2) Exercise: This is the most important element of overall well-being and beauty. People with chronic ailments should opt for a regime suitable for them and stick to it. I know ‘sticking to it’ becomes hard if it feels monotonous. Add some fun elements like zumba , spinning, dance classes, MMA or yoga if you want. Find your motivation.
3) Food: I can’t stress upon it enough. A balanced diet rich in nutrients, fiber and protein is essential for the body to work. I prefer home-cooked meals when I can control the quality of ingredients I use. If you aim to reduce weight, please skip the take-outs. You can cook an equivalent meal at home- with more food value. Eating junk will make you feel full, but not energize you. You will probably end up feeling groggy. Eat healthy. Consult a nutritionist if you want. Rule of the thumb is to divide your plate into thirds for lean proteins, carbs, and fiber(greens).
4) Sleep Complete your quota, and the previous factors contribute to your sleep pattern. Try not to sleep too late at night. Manage your time accordingly.
5) Stress I don't think anything effects as negatively on my overall health as stress. Learning to let go has made me a happier person. I'd suggest the same to my friends. Sometimes, we split our hair over trifles- so not worth it.