Copyright

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software You will copy with risks to penalties and criminal procedures.

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Selected poems of Amitabha Kar / নির্বাচিত অমিতাভ কর



Here are three of my favorite poems from Selected Works of Amitabha Kar ( নির্বাচিত অমিতাভ কর )

Published by Niharika Prokashani
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Send some love to our Police Poet (পুলিশ কবি) and my father, Amitabha Kar

Wanted to publish it in April but got delayed due to unavoidable circumstances. 
Hopefully, the poet's eyesight will get better next time and he will be able to read us his poems in his own voice. Until then, happy to be the conveyor of this legacy. Not politics or power. Just pure art. With phono aesthetics and symbolism, I complete the paintings in my mind when I read the words and am transported to a different world. A welcome escape from the vagaries of everyday life. Thanks for reminding why poetry is important.

No comments: