Copyright

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software You will copy with risks to penalties and criminal procedures.

Friday, September 15, 2017

Paris Je t'aime

Why do I love Paris? Let me count the ways. Old book stores; cafes open till late at night; worn out doors that are no less than art; beautiful, stylish  people walking by while speaking French; neighborhood markets; the promise of finding something spectacular at every turn.

I have always considered myself an old soul. And this place makes me feel alive more than any other place. All my life, I have felt like an outsider. But Paris makes me feel welcome even if I am an outsider. I don't have to stand and stare through the window. I can blend in with all my strangeness and feel invisible, yet present.

This is my second short visit after July. I have no shame in admitting that I will be back again. Soon. 

No comments: