Copyright

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software You will copy with risks to penalties and criminal procedures.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fresh Paint


The whale is a standard template. A friend suggested that I  should do an art project with just my handwriting.

The pixie was done with Fresh Paint, the background from a stock photo.

But when the storm passes, will we still be together?

I use the stylus for pencil sketch. For brush effects I use fingers. The stylus isn't accurate when it comes to brush on Fresh Paint. I haven't tried other apps for sketching yet. If you have suggestions, let me know.

I don't think I can ever forget the first time I tried MS Paint as a kid. Used to make circles and feel happy about it. Oh , the simpler times!

Inspiration can be from anywhere. For Graphic Designers:  Worst Client Comments turned into posters

No comments: