Copyright

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software You will copy with risks to penalties and criminal procedures.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

How well do you know me?


Don't worry, this is not another survey for a Marketing class. :D
Just some fun stuff if you really want to kill time.'All of the above' is an option too. You can reply with unlisted choices if you think they are viable enough. Enjoy !

A. What was my nickname(s) growing up?
  1. Hitler
  2. Lara
  3. Captain
  4. Mayataru
B. Where did I first meet SG in person?

  1. At a house party
  2. At a restaurant
  3. In an airport
  4. At the back of my yard
C. What did I want to become when I grew up?

  1. An author
  2. A doctor
  3. A danseuse
  4. Sherlock Holmes
D. Which movie made me want to become a nun?

  1. The Sound of Music
  2. Nun's Story
  3. Black Narcissus
  4. Come to the Stable
E. What is the longest crush I had on a guy

  1. 6 years
  2. 2 years
  3. 5 months
  4. 30 secs
F. What is my best feature ?

  1. My eyes
  2. My smile
  3. My hair
  4. Can't be listed publicly
G. What really grosses me out when someone does it in public ?

  1. Farting
  2. Picking nose
  3. Scratching groin
  4. Jacking off
H. Which places would I really love to visit?

  1. Salzburg, Austria
  2. Backwaters of Kerala
  3. Monasteries in Ladakh
  4. Wildlife parks in Montana

I. Which color clothes was I forbidden to buy anymore, with a threat from my mother to stop my wardbrobe allowance if I didn't comply?

  1. Black
  2. Blue
  3. Pink
  4. Green
J. What is one thing I wish to change about myself?

18 comments:

Unknown said...

A. I . Hitler
B. 2. At a restaurant
C. 2. Doctor
D. 2. Nun's Story (Guess)
E. 1. 6 Years AKKI Baby
F. 1. My Eyes
G. 3. Scratching Groin (I know some who used to do that)
H. 2. Kerala
I.1. Black
J. Your size of the kamar.

Aparna Ganguly said...

Lol. 70% correct. Not bad. You could have easily got a 90%. Others, don't forget, there can be more than one possible answer. Boy, this is fun :D

Rahul Mukherjee said...

A. 2. LARA
B. 3. IN AN AIRPORT
C. 1. AN AUTHOR
D. 2. NUN'S STORY
E. 1. 6 YEARS
F. 1. MY EYES
G. 2. PICKING NOSE
H. 1. AUSTRIA
I. 1. BLACK
J. YOUR WEIGHT :) N KAMAR :)

Aparna Ganguly said...

Well done Champ. 90%. There are some brownie questions where no matter what you choose, you will get credit. You guys were very close to 100%. Let's see who gets Oll Korrect :)

suhita said...

A.Hitler,Lara,Captain
B.Airport
C.Doctor
D.Nun's Story
E.6 Yrs
F.Can't be listed publicly
G.Picking Nose
H.Kerala
I.Black
J.Weight

saikat said...

hehe at last am back...lemme try

A) Lara ...easy kill must say :P
B)Airport...scratches my head..yes that seems to be the right answer
C)Author...i bet you still want to be that
D)Nun's story ...pure guess have no clue must say :P
E)6 years...err i was tempted to write 30 seconds...but then hehe left it
F)Eyes..Eyes..Eyes... nailed it :D
G)Picking Nose ....no comments
H)Well all four places...knowing you ...you will enjoy as a kid in all the four places
I)Black...talk about it hehe...it continued well into college life..in the dilli hats and GK's of the world :D
J)Dont change...be the way you are... :)

enjoyed it ...InsanitY Forever ;)

Aparna Ganguly said...

@suhita
Your score is 80 % Sejhdibhai :)

Kudos for A. I loved your reply for F. :D

Aparna Ganguly said...

@Saikat 90%. I was tempted to give you 95% for being consistent with J. And this is exactly why I love u- u don't state mere facts, u make a conversation. :)

Interestingly, my family average is 75% and friends are at 90%.

saikat said...

*gets tears in his eye..gets emotional...sniff sniff*

btw its not that difficult to take this quiz....answering for a person who is 0% plastic..if you dont nail this quiz...pls nail your own coffin :P

Aparna Ganguly said...

@saikat
Haha. But not many people have the misfortune of knowing me :P

Unknown said...

A. 1. Hitler
B. 3. Airport
C. 1. Author
D. 2. Nun's Story
E. 1. 6 Years
F. 1. My Eyes
G. 2. Picking Nose
H. Think it is all four... But Kerala leads.
I. 1. Black
J. I dont know you so well, so cant answer this. I might as well stick to wat others say..may be your weight but I suppose it is yet another number :)

Aparna Ganguly said...

@Mona
Bravo ! 90%. See, you just need to make some informed guesses. :)

Unknown said...

true ;)

Sam said...

I'm just going to have a stab at this given that I don't know you well enough.

A - Lara
B - At a house party
C - An author/Sherlock Holmes (not really sure about this one)
D - Sound of Music
E - 6 years
F - Eyes
G - All of the above
H - Salzburg
I - Black
J - Clueless (honestly)

If am anywhere close to being correct on half of them am definitely giving myself a treat :P

Aparna Ganguly said...

@Sumit
90% correct.

Give yourself a treat :D I gave credit for J. I like that answer :P

Sam said...

good god!! its been ages since i scored 90% :P

sangram said...

A. 1 & 2 & 3
B. 3
C. 1 & 4
D. 1
E. 1
F. 1 & 4
G. 1,2,3,4
H. 1,2,3,4
I. 1
J. trim down

bolo mera score

Aparna Ganguly said...

@sangram
100 %. Oll Korrect !